Thursday, May 16, 2013

blink-182 Quote

 
blink-182 Quote 
beberapa lagu blink-182 mempunyai makna yang bagus, tidak hanya lagunya yang bagus, tetapi makna dari lagunya juga bagus, berikut ini adalah kutipan quote dari blink-182:
“If young love is just a game then i must have missed the kickoff”

“There are far too many people out there who take themselves too seriously.”

“We reserve the right to make fun of every single person on planet Earth.”

“Please stop undressing me with your eyes while I sit here.”

“Were not stars.... were all just dorks in a band.”

“Yeah, don't eat dog semen. I hear it's the #1 cause of bad breath.”

“I dont have a girlfriend, I have a dog.”

“I think there's nothing more awkward or stupid looking than a naked guy.”

“I think age is just a stupid number”

“I think we need therapy.”

“I came up with a little formula. If you write songs about girls, you get more girls at a show. We write A LOT of songs about girls.”

“Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
this sick strange darkness
comes creeping on so haunting every time
and as I stared I counted
webs from all the spiders
catching things and eating their insides
like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
will you come home and stop this pain tonight
stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)
don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)”

“I Never thought I'd die alone
I laughed the loudest who'd have known?
I trace the cord back to the wall
No wonder it was never plugged in at all
I took my time, I hurried up
The choice was mine I didn't think enough
I'm too depressed to go on
You'll be sorry when I'm gone”

“Success is strange.”

“We don't want to grow up, we never want to grow up!”

“If at first you don't succeed, pay someone to do it.”

“Take care of your colon and your colon will take care of you.”

Share this

0 Comment to "blink-182 Quote"

Post a Comment